Why choose SAMGroup
Research by the Investment and Financial Services Association (IFSA) found that clients with a current financial adviser are:
- Twice as confident as those without a financial adviser, that they will achieve their financial goals
- More than twice as likely to feel they have control over their finances
- Almost twice as likely to believe they will realise their retirement dreams
(Source: TNS Research commissioned by IFSA, ‘From Passive to Active: Growing confidence in investment’ December 2006)
The value of our advice
- The opportunity of dealing with a company that does what they say they and when they say they will do it.
- Deal with professionals who focus on building long term relationships within a transparent and trustworthy environment.
- Being provided with a Financial Plan that is designed around each client’s unique situation.
- A comprehensive Implementation Process that ensures full and successful implementation and communication to the point of completion.
- Access to a network of professionals to assist clients i.e. Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Business Coaching, Human Resource companies etc.
- Deal with a company that pays attention to detail and has a hands on approach.
- We abide by a strict code of ethics and have a very strong focus on complying to professional standards.
- Build a long-term, ongoing relationship with advisers/owners of the business, who provide a comprehensive on-going review of your progress.
- Deal with a company that is a Principal member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) with qualified and experienced Financial Planners who are licensed through ASIC as well as being Authorised Representatives of Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd.
When developing a financial plan for you, we use a seven-step process to help you work out where you are now, what you may need in the future and what you must do to reach your goals.