Why choose SAMGroup
How do I know I am dealing with a reputable company?
When working with SAM Group you can be sure you are dealing with a reputable organisation in that:
SAMGroup has recently been recognised as Financial Planning Practice of the Year 2015 for NSW & ACT at the recent Securitor Professional Development Day.
Our Advisers are not only licensed through ASIC but also hold membership with the Financial Planners Association of Australia (FPA).
A Grade compliance rating
SAMGroup is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Securitor and holds the top “A” grade compliance rating.
We provide transparent, fee for service advice and are proud to represent your interests.
- The opportunity of dealing with a company that does what they say they and when they say they will do it.
- Deal with professionals who focus on building long term relationships within a transparent and trustworthy environment.
- The convenience of your Financial Planner visiting you at your home where possible.
- Being provided with a Financial Plan that is written by Financial Planners who collaborate to come up with the most appropriate overall strategy designed around each client’s unique situation.
- A comprehensive Implementation Process that ensures full and successful implementation and communication to the point of completion.
- Access to a network of professionals to assist clients i.e. Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Business Coaching, Human Resource companies etc.
- Deal with a company that pays attention to detail and has a hands on approach.
- We have the highest achievable A rated Compliance Rating and abide by a strict code of ethics.
- Build a long-term, ongoing relationship with advisers/owners of the business, who provide a comprehensive on-going review of your progress.
- Deal with a company that is a Principal member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) with qualified and experienced Financial Planners who are licenced through ASIC as well as being Authorised Representatives of the Securitor Financial Group.
The value of advice
Research by the Investment and Financial Services Association (IFSA) found that clients with a current financial adviser are:
- Twice as confident as those without a financial adviser, that they will achieve their financial goals
- More than twice as likely to feel they have control over their finances
- Almost twice as likely to believe they will realise their retirement dreams
(Source: TNS Research commissioned by IFSA, ‘From Passive to Active: Growing confidence in investment’ December 2006)
When developing a financial plan for you, we use a seven-step process to help you work out where you are now, what you may need in the future and what you must do to reach your goals.